This Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) Policy covers all of CSS LLC. CSS LLC is committed to operating in a safe, secure and environmentally responsible manner. We pledge to manage our business in accordance with the following principles:
- Meet or exceed compliance obligations for applicable HSSE legislation, regulations and CSS’s requirements.
- Make HSSE a priority in CSS’s organizational culture by encouraging and supporting personnel and management in their daily efforts to achieve and surpass HSSE compliance.
- Provide employees with a safe, secure and environmentally friendly workplace, clear expectations regarding environmental requirements, and the necessary training to perform their jobs in compliance with HSSE regulations. We will recognize and actively support employee efforts to improve environmental performance.
- Inform CSS’s employees, contractors, partners, government agencies, and the public of our HSSE policy. Advice our employees, contractors, partners, government agencies and public of relevant HSSE aspects of our operations. Openly listen, consult, and respond to their concerns.
- Maintain a commitment to continuous improvement in HSSE performance, including areas not subject to regulation.
- Set annual HSSE objectives, targets and openly report CSS’s performance to employees and other community members who may be concerned with or affected by our business. Audit compliance with this policy and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Maintain an HSSE prevention program that utilizes the most appropriate methods for achieving HSSE objectives and targets.
- Make available appropriate resources to implement this policy.